Make sure your house is ready.
• Are your faucets drip free?
• Do you have enough hot water?
• Are your drains draining and toilets in good working order?
• Is your garbage disposal disposing all?
• Are all your lights lighting?
• Are your extension cords where people won’t trip over them?
• Are your outlets working? Do you wish you had more?
• Are your smoke alarms in good working order?
• Do circuit breakers trip when overloaded?
Listen to your house and get those repairs done, so a little issue doesn’t become a major inconvenience or embarrassment during your holiday festivities. Holiday excitement is 6 weeks away!!
Or how about treating yourself by upgrading a sink and faucet with the newest styles, getting a pressure-flush toilet, or upgrading your water heater to a tankless water heater, which provides you with an endless supply of hot water. Or consider installing outdoor lighting, under cabinet lighting, dimmers, or a ceiling fan.